Friday, May 31, 2013

Just The Facts

Wow as I sit here eating lunch and packing up my gear for my trip to Iowa to teach at MAIPP this year, its hard to believe a year has gone by since last years class. Funny how time just flys by. I am really honored to be back at MAIPP again this year, when I started doing these classes I wondered why would anyone want me to teach a class to anyone about art and photography. The one thing I will say is I learn new things every time I teach a class and that's really what it is all about, people sharing with other people. Someday I will look back and say to myself "WOW I was able to do that once" and hopefully I will have helped mentor someone to become successful in what they are doing in their life, as my Mom and Dad did for me as well as some of the great photographers I have studied with and learned so much from. Looking forward to seeing everyone this week at MAIPP it will be a Great week.. I also what to Thank ACI ( American Color Imaging .  www.acilab.com) for making this all happen year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment