Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's official

Ok so many of you know I have been on a mission the last 7 months to get healthy and it has worked out very well for me. I was recently approached by a beach body coach because they new I was doing P90X and having some amazing succsess. SO I have become a coach for them which means I will help people who want to get into shape and offer them free support and help them to reach there goals in weight loss, Health and fitness. Thats whats happening now,, Yes I am very excited and I already have over a dozen people I am help with their efforts now. Looking forward to many more. you can go to my site at:  beachbodycoach.com/iceman100.com there you can purchase any beach body excersise routines and products or you can call me and I will set you up. I can assure you it will change your life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment