Friday, March 2, 2012

Something Big

Well it's been a crazy month of February and I certainly have not held up my part of the deal on this blog so with that said I will be back and keeping this up to date. So as of this morning I have lost a total of 52lbs in the past seven months and feel fantastic, I can tell you it'snice to have 6 abs instead of one big one : ). I was approached about helping some people who want to get rid of some extra weight and perhaps even get in shape. SO I am going to be starting some 5 to 10 person personal groups and toally walk you through what I did and how I did it as well as supprot you throught this journey. I have in the last 7 months been taken off all perscription medicine, so there is no reason why you can't do it to...non at all. I don't care how young or old you are you can do this,,, IT IS NOT A DIET! it's a change in your life style.... SO with that said I only want those who are truely serious to let me know via a message on here or e mail me at Jim@jameschurchillphotography.com and I'll get you set up and started on your life of great health. When you e mail me in the e mail Title simply put: G.O.Y.A I am out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment