Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Roller Coaster Ride

So I have not posted here in a while but I have been very busy with Imaging USA in New Orleans. I took over as the President of The American Society of Photographers, I will say this is truley and honor and I am very humble to serve these pillers of this amazing industry. Never could I have imagined being the leader of such a Prominant assn. This year in taking over as the President having 4 of my very dear friends recieving the ASP Fellowships, this is the highest achievment you can earn in our profession. CONGRATS TO: Dave Huntsman, Jim Chagares, Dennis Hammon and William Branson.  I left New Orleans only to go home and put my best friend ever Tucker the wonder dog to sleep. This was without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I am now in Orlando for the SPI convention and the weather is amazing accually got a sunburn yesterday. This morning as i was unpacking my clothes i found a stray dog hair on one of my shirts,, all i will say is " NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A STRAY DOG HAIR "  Now with all the sappy stuff done i will try and do much better at keeping this blog up to date. I will be leaving here on friday and will be off to Portland Maine for the MPPA convention.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss Jim! I know how tough that is! Hope you enjoy your weather as I'm sure it will change once you get back to Maine! It will certainly cool your burn ;) Love you and congrats on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete