Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Simply Amazing !!

Every one and a while someone will come into your life that will become a TRUE friend, we all have many we call friends but are they really TRUE? I probabley can count my TRUE friends on one hand. About 15 years ago I met a man, his name is Woody Walters, I have been so lucky to be able to call this man, his wife Ninya and there wonderful children my TRUE friends. Last month while I was at ACI in Iowa Woody and I spent some time together as we always do. I asked Woody if he would do a portrait of me in his vision of me and I didnt want to see it until it was done. Well here about an hour ago I recieved this portrait in my e mail. I will say typically I hate my photo being taken, however I love this image he did of me, I think it really depicts me and my passion for my craft I so love. Woody did this portrait with his new brushes he just created and they are truley amazing. You can get these fine brushes and many other fantastic photoshop tools and tips by going to his website, Woody is the man that put Illustrations/composits on the map. No matter what you hear from anyone he is the man who started it all and I have learned a majority of my techniques from him and then moved in my direction to do the things I do. I hope you all enjoy this portrait as much as I do and please do let Woody know via facebook or e mail. His e mail is Woody@woodywalters.com and his web site is www.woodywalters.com

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely unbelievable. There's nothing more to even say......it's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you look great! Your fitness program has erased many years from your persona. Woody's work is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete